Thursday 5 February 2009

from Robin,I didnt look at book

TEST FOR ETHAN

A. Give two benefits of using budget…..
1.clealy future


2.I don’t know

B.
(1)If actual revenue-budget revenue= +100,what does it tell you?
-adverse
-favorable ( (I choose this))
-I’m stupid, I DON`T KNOW!

(2)If actual cost-budget cost= -100,what does it tell you?
-Adverse (( I choose this))
-favorable
-I`M rubbish, I don’t know

C. give two reasons causes cash-flow. And give your understanding in Chinese
(1)You bought too many stuffs, but you made products less than your stuffs
(2)in the nice opportunity, you didn’t do business

D. Two ways to improve cash-flow. Show your understanding in Chinese
(1)a short bank loan
(2)overdraft

E. Show the formula and answer the questions

1. net profit margin
Fromula:
Net profit margin / sales revenue *100%
A business makes 1500 profit from sales revenue 3500
1500/3500*100%=42.86%

2. return on capital
Formula:
Net profit margin /investmen finance *100%
A business makes 3000 profit from 10000investment finance
3000 / 10000 *100%=30%

4 comments:

ruobing said...

B(2)WRONG!
net profit margin:
profit before tax/sales revenue*100

return on capital:
profit before tax/investmet*100

ruobing said...

A
Give the business direction and coordinate

encourage colleague motivate them

to run the business efficiently

accurate forecasting

Mr.Lex said...

B:Favourable...^^

chris sivewright said...

How is your DAILY blog coming along - you know, the one you write every day!